Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yay, I got my first invitation from Nuffnang to You Again Premiere Screening



I was ecstatic when I saw that I am invited to the You Again Premiere Screening by Nuffnang.... Thank you, Nuffnang for being so generious... I received the invitation on 18th Oct (Monday) at about 6.30pm... but I only saw it today in my spam folder... Lucky, I saw it if not, I would have missed my first Premiere Screening... So, who else is going???

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy the show :)

zue said...

how much u get..how is it works.

Vinnie said...

Hi zue, I assume you are new to Nuffnang. It's very easy, all you need to do is access their website at www.nuffnang.com.my and participate their movie contest. You may be asked to post in your blog or simply reply on their site. If your post is creative, they will pick you. By the way, you should be a Glitterati member to participate