Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Friday, October 15, 2010

Nikon S3000 Coolpix, My new Gadget!!!

whoohooo... I'm elated now... I got a new camera... It is none other than Nikon S3000... I know... I know.. my wishlist was Nikon D5000 but it is over my budget... after all it is more than Rm2K. So, I'm not going to buy that... need to enhance my skills on photography first before laying my hands on them...

Anyhooooo, I like this camera a lot after doing some survey on it... so, my mother in law got me this for my birthday... hehehe... so lucky me to get such a wonderful mother in law... and of course I'm a good daughter in law... hahaha... so, tomorrow I get to use my new camera for the open glitteratti meeting... can't wait... review and some pictures of it will come soon...

1 comment:

fatin amirah shahar said...

ok lah ni...compact camera dah ok dah..best camwhoring gune camera ni :p

p/s: teringin nak beli lomo camera :D