Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I got my first Buffered Earning!!!

Yay, I got my first buffered earning. This is my best birthday ever. I didn't expect my 30th birthday to turn out so great. I spent the whole day with my hubby. We went for shopping, watch movie (The Other Guys),had lunch and dinner together... and when I checked my email, I was so happy to find out that I am invited to the Digi Internet Gathering tomorrow at the Grand Modesto's... hooray!!! I can't believe it.. to top it of, I got my first BE...

But yesterday, I came back home at 12.30am coz my car tyre was punctured and had to wait for the mechanic to fix it for me. I waited from 10.30 till 11.30pm, but he kept on telling me 20 minutes he'll reach there... i finally got fed up and called my hubby to come and fix it for me... so, although the day of my birthday started not as I expected... but it turned to be the best and unforgettable one...

BTW, Thank you so much, Nuffnang for the wonderful BE as my gift on my birthday...

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

cool.. keep it up :)

Malek Ku said...

congrats!! keep on bloggin!

tgsaqura said...

congrate2..hope it will coming continuously into our nuffnang account...hihihi

JAI said...

Wahh vinnie..dahlah dapat buffered dapat review smartphone pulak tuhh..hehe..Congrats wehhh