Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Monday, October 25, 2010

My first Nuffnang Premiere Screening 'You Again'

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, I won 2 tickets to watch 'You again' at eCurve. I asked my hubby to come home early on Friday. We have not gone for a movie for a very long time. Anyway, I reached there at 8.30pm and I saw Ms. Lily and Ruby were already there taking photos with Nuffnang Management who were distributing the tickets. After collecting my tickets, my hubby and I went to buy some food, coz we were starving like hell.


After that, I was taking some pictures with my new gadget (Nikon S3000) and my hubby was quite impressed with it.  
Now, my hubby is calling me by a new nickname which is 'Nuffnang'... hahaha... Reason?? I am taking photos of everything and I am making sure that I am updating my blog everyday, of course I am actively participating all Nuffnang contests... these are the reasons why he is calling me Nuffnang.. kahkahkah...

I loved the movie a lot. It is an outrageous comedy starrring Kristen Bell, Odette Yustman Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver and not to forget James Wolk who resembles Kyle Chandler. Kristen Bell is the nerd younger sister of James (in real life James is 5 years younger than Kristen) and she was always bullied by the famous group in her school. It is because of the Brother's encouragement that she'll finally hatch out of her coccoon and become a beautiful girl a few years later  and eventually be promoted to VP in PR.
Unfortunately, her happiness did not last long as the girl she hated in high school is about to become her future sister in law. She became infuriated when Odette pretended not to know her... I would spoil it if I tell you the entire story. So, get to the nearest theatre to watch this movie.

I love Sigourney Weaver and Jamie Lee Curtis in this movie. They look beautiful despite their age. I bet girls would be drooling watching James Wolk and guys, you'd love to see Odette... Overall, I would rate this movie 8 out of 10, less 2 marks because I think they could have added some other mean stuff that always happen in high school.

No comments: