Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nikon D5000

Fellow blogger, melmonica suggested Nikon D5000. And after reading about it, I really fell in love with it... and looking at melmonica's blog, the picture qualities are really good... I mean I love photography and I appreaciate people who takes images of something simple that people ignore in daily life. I want to be a photographer who appreciates beauty of life... Life is short... hahaha... I am rambling away from the topic...

Anyway, I am thinking about brainwashing my hubby to get this one... but that going to take me tremendous effort to do so... sigh... should have invested in this model long time ago... Crap... I was so dumb in buying a camera at that time...

Credit Card?? Nah... I've been refraining myself from using it again... I stopped spending lavishly... ever since the economic downturn a year ago... I realised that it is important to have savings...

Hmmm... maybe I'll win  a RM 1million lottery... hahaha... What other avenues shall I use to get this one??? (Cracking brains!!!)

4 comments:

Vince G said...

Well, if you are working towards the price, Canon 500D will be a alternative as it is cheaper than Nikon D5000. In fact, the specs of 500D is better, at least on paper.

p.s. Not really an expert in this field, just an opinion. :)

melmonica said...

Haha.. malunya my name appeared in your blog post. Hehe thanks:)

Just slowly save up lor. Cos it is worth the wait. Who knows by the time you save up later, got better camera with affordable price? I bought D5000 last Aug at RM3000. Now it has dropped to RM2,600. Not sure if it will drop more hehe.

D7000 coming out soon. Compare & see k. Best of luck! Cheerios~

Zi Sheng said...

oh well, it's a decent camera, depending what u are going to use for, for daily normal use, it is more than enough :)

Vinnie said...

Vin Tsen : Canon 500D is more expensive than D5000, other alternative for me is D3100 heard it's similar to D5000 and lower in price..

Melmonica : Hehehe... why malu?? Glamour ma... Anyway, hubby promise to buy for me next year CNY... hehehehe

Zi Sheng : yup, going to use it for daily use, when I am expert will buy a better one... after retiring, boleh jadi photographer kut... :P