Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tidy-Neat Organizer is my saviour

Oh, Oh... Does your bag look like this???

As the title states, Tidy-Neat Organizer is my life saviour. Yup, my handbag is so organized now and it takes me less than 5 seconds to retrieve whatever I need from my bag. Hahaha... I'm so happy...

I bought this from tidy_neat@yahoo.com. They come in 2 sizes which are Medium and Large. I got the Medium one which is priced at RM35. I was looking for a bag organiser for god only knows how long. Luckily, while I was browsing for a proper channel to sell my Ardell Lashes, I came across this organiser.

Ladies, if you are looking for something to declutter your handbag, I highly suggest Tidy-Neat Organiser. They come in lots of pretty colours.

No comments: