Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Get BlackBerry Torch 9800 with Celcom


Yipee!!! Celcom is giving away 2 units of Blackberry Torch 9800 to 2 lucky nuffnangers. Visit this link to know how to win it.

I love all Blackberry Models and when I got to know that Celcom is launching the Blackberry Torch 9800, I was excited. This can be a perfect gift for my dearest husband who is ever loving to me.

I like the fact that BB Torch is a smartphone that boasts a keyboard with full 3.2 inch touch screen. It comes with 8GB memory expendable with a micro SD Card. Good News!! I can even upgrade to a 32GB memory. Whoohoo, That's a lot of space we're talkin about. Since I love taking pictures, then I can use the BB Torch's 5MP camera with flash. That is super cool. Wait, wait... I'm not done yet, BB Torch also integrated with the social feeds, so I can tweet and Facebook where ever I go. I don't even have to bring around my gigantic laptop to update my status.

Ok, after reading my raves about this cool phone, I'm sure that you are already dreaming to get one for yourself. For your information, Celcom is launching it officially on 29th October ( a day after my birthday, hehehehe... maybe I'll get this phone as my birthday gift... wakakakaka). Since Celcom Blackberry gives you the best deals in town and the widest coverage wherever you go, I highly suggest and recommend to you to get the Celcom Exec 50 plan, where you can get connected to Celcom as low as RM50. Trust me, after using other telco, Celcom is the one where I have been loyal since 2005. I never turn back and I even convinced my family members, colleagues and friends to convert to Celcom. One of my colleague, she way paying a whooping amount of RM250 per month for Telco X. But after migrating to Celcom, she is paying about RM100 only... She is more than happy with Celcom and she is encouraging her acquaintances to change to Celcom. Benefits with Celcom : 
  1. 15 sen call rate to any number
  2. automatic discounts every month (10% - 30%)
  3. Low monthly commitment of only RM50
  4. Free Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 kbps
Recently, I have registered for broadband plan as well to receive my office e-mails. I am paying RM38 only per month for unlimited internet (1GB). So, what are you waiting for, folks) Hurry, preregister for your Blackberry phone and connect to the widest coverage Telco in Malaysia.

1 comment:

JAI said...

Wahh..gud luck wehh..tengah fikir nak buat ke idak..ramai tuhh..