Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Friday, November 26, 2010

Life is so busy...

Adoii.... been very busy lately... i fell like time flies away so fast... cam baru je kelip mata, i am already at the end of the year... i've just started up my own domain...so, once I come back from work... my activity is to update my blog diligently... no more laziness for me..  well, I know it's rather early for me to start my own domain... but I'm afraid if i decided to do it later... then, I have to start up my whole effort of making it known again..

My new domain is at http://www.cosmocrazewoman.com/. I took it up at http://ihosterz.com/. I did lots of research and I find that ihosterz is the cheapest among all the other available webhost in Malaysia. I prefer to get it locally coz it is easier to reach them in case there are problems in the futuer... furthermore, I think overseas webhosts are usually attended by machines and not humans... And the most important thing, I sokong Malaysia la... hahaha... 

Anyway, I am going to maintain this blog for my daily ramblings... so, I might need to change the title to cosmocrazewoman's Daily Ramblings... hahaha...

No comments: