Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sony Walkman NWZ-W252/W253

I'm not a big fan of walkman. But since we've bought the treadmill, working out for 20 minutes with only TV as entertainment is really boring. I couldn't watch TV while running because I had to watch side ways and it's painful to the eyes coz the image is not static.

I was thinking about using a normal walkman while I do the workout but the wire keeps interfering my movement and it falls off from my ear frequently. So, the only solution I could do was to ho
ld the earpiece on my ears while running. Of course, that look ridiculous and not to mention very uncomfortable.

So, I went to the PC Fair to get a HDD Drive but along the way I came upon the Sony booth and I fell in love with the Sony Walkman W252. It's waterproof which means you can even use it if you run in rain. But who is going to run when it's raining. :)

It features the Zapping technology and you can drag and drop your favourite song, just like saving in your thumbdrive.  It can be supercharged and lasts for 11 hours. In fact 3 minutes charging offers 90 minutes playback. So, when you are in hurry to go to gym, you definitely can trust this one to entertain you.  When Running fast, the ear piece does not fall and I felt really comfortable with it.
                                                                                          The Sony walkman and the USB Charger
                                                                                                   
                              
However, when I sweat, the ear piece is a bit slippery which makes it to slide off from my ear. You can rectify it by getting a smaller and larger earpiece which u can buy in any sony stores. The standard size is medium.

It supports MP3, WMA, AAC and WAV audio files. Retail price is RM299 and it comes with a cover which holds the player in place. So, you don't have to bring this barehand. Oh, it comes in 4 colours, namely lime green, pink, white and black. I personally liked lime green but since it was out of stock I bought the white coz my husband will definitely go crazy if I have bought pink lol :)




No comments: