Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Thursday, September 11, 2008

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

black bean
gold
horse radish
pots and pans
baby blue


I love this NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. You can't find this product in Malaysia but that didn't deter me from buying one... Yes, I bought it online and at a lot cheaper as well... If you look at the NYX website, I think they charge about US$3 but I bought this for US$2 only.


I just love... love... love this product so much... I use it as base before applying eyeshadows... and my eyeshadows stay till I wash it off. I've only bought 6of them which is

Baby Blue, Pots & Pans, Horse Raddish, Strawberry Milk, Black Bean and gold.


I also bought Estee Lauder's Double Wear, Stay-In- Place Shadowstick, and I must say that these NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are so much better... thank god, i've bought one shade only from Estee Lauder ( coz it's expensive, RM 60). My 6 NYX Jumbo Pencils cost me less than RM50 (yes, all of them). I'm so happy I am so good in saving money... hahahaha...

No comments: