Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Mini Haul

I just bought myself a stila lip palette, stila precision eye liner and a smashbox eye brow tech trio... I bought it online (as usual) coz it's way cheap than buying it at the stores itself. I bought it from Acmamall.com... They were having 30% discount on all beauty item and also RM2 cash back. The deal is too good to let go... so I decided to do some haul... There are other brands which have not arrived in Malaysia yet.. such as smashbox, vincent longo, paula dorf... it's worth checking out... Acmamall.com gives free shipping too for all beauty products.

Smashbox Brow Tech Trio RM37.63

I love the wax and the Brunette (dark brown) just suits me well. The wax really helps to put my unruly brows in place. I'd definitely buy this again... I need to have proper brush though to apply the colour to my brow... I'm still waiting for my Coastal Scent's eyebrow brush... so, my brows are going to look awesome...



Stila Precision EyeLiner Brush (RM 46.66)

This brush is so great... it's really really awesome... At first i thought it looked like lip brush... but i tried using this on my gel eyeliner... and it glides so smooth and the outcome was just great... And for a good product at RM40++ I think i'm just impressed with myself :P

Mixable Lip Duo Palette (Limited Edition) RM94.82

This is the most expensive of all the haul... I was thinking whether it's worth buying them... Currently, I'm using MAC lipstick (which I love) and it cost me RM63 per lipstick... so, i thought since I'm getting 5 colours in this palette for RM 94... why don't i just get it??? I was quite disappointed though... coz I was expecting a big palette... but it was rather small... anyway, I love the colours... and it looks great on me too... oh yeah... it comes with a lip brush too...

I think these are pretty good deal... especially the brow tech trio and the eyeliner brush... coz the original price are quite expensive.

No comments: