Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Friday, September 12, 2008

My favourite Benefit Cosmetics

Benefit Cosmetics are simply awesome... I first started using them last year... i spent almost RM1.5K to buy their product. And the results are simply amazing... my friends noticed that I glow and I look naturally beautiful... :P so, I told them that thanks to Benefit for the natural glow... Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford to buy their product coz it's just way to expensive for me... imaging only a few of their stuff and I already spent 1.5K... I pity my hubby coz I don't want him to go bald coz of my spending habit... so, I decided to change to cheap but quality cosmetics... I realise that all that matters in the world of beauty is techniques... if you are good in applying makeup, it is not necessary for you to use expensive makeups...

Anyhew.... I still love their some kind-a gorgeous foundation... I think it's the best coz it gives me the flawless effect on my face...



Before applying the foundation, I always make sure that I wear their Dr. Feelgood... coz it certainly makes me feel good... I think it's best face primer ever...

And I just adore their lipgloss... It last me quite long... but of course, if I eat the gloss doesn't stay... but at least it last me from 8am to 1pm (lunch time) and I'll reapply again... the gloss will shine till I wash it off... cool eh... I don't think I can find any other gloss which can compete with this... So, I definitely will keep on buying this stuff no matter how expensive they are...

No comments: