Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Monday, September 22, 2008

Not an expert

I've been wondering... I love cosmetology... but I can't seem to grasp the art of doing makeup... it always seem to be sloppy for me... I wonder what am I doing wrong... Could it be, I need more experience... well, maybe... I only started to wear makeup bout the age of 16... so, that's about 12 years... but I only seriously started about a year ago... so I think that proves I am in lack of experience...

after watching fafinettex3 and Sarah Victor's youtube video... I really wanted to be an expert like them... but I think it's just not working coz I am not equipped with proper tools.. but my so called expertism is working fine when I tried to beautify my sister or friends... ugh!!! maybe this is something that i may never understand... let's see in a year time whether I have improved myself...

2 comments:

Sameera said...

oiks... TRIED BEAUTIFYING MY SISTER??????? helooo... I'm pretty even without your make up k???

Vinnie said...

Hahaha... i didn't mean it in a negative way la dung... I meant in a positive way... not bad ah.. u read my blog... hehehe