Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Review 'Faster' Movie

I was privilleged to catch the premier screening of the movie 'Faster'@ Mid Valley. Thanks to Nuffnang, of course... I suppose to go with my friend, unfortunately she couldn't come due to some unforeseen circumstances... so, I invited my mother in law to watch the movie with me...

I have always been a big fan of Dwayne Johnson a.k.a 'The Rock'. So, I was more than happy when I was offered a chance by Nuffnang to watch the movie. Overall, both my MIL and I love the movie.. The movie is an action packed movie but it has a little bit of humour in it... I love the Beautiful killer... he looked a bit like Jake Gylenhall ... the movie is about a man (Dwayne) who wanted to seek the revenge for his brother's death...so, he kills everyone who was involve in it... along the way, there was a killer who was paid to kill dwayne and a cop who was working in the case to catch dwayne...  half way in the movie, I guessed who the real culprit... let's see whether u'll be able to find it or not...

Dwayne did a great job and I'm really looking forward for his next movie... and for those who would like to watch the movie... I assure you that it won't be a disappointmentl...

No comments: