Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Saturday, January 15, 2011

One Day Online Sale @ Apple Malaysia


Yesterday, on 14th January 2011, Apple Malaysia had 1 day sale online. The price cut was better than the Education Pricing... I don't know how many are aware of the fact that Apple gives Education pricing for students, teachers or those who work at Ministry of Education.. To obtain this price, you need to show them proof of identity, e.g. student card / letter from education ministry...

But Yesterday, u don't have to do thta... All u need to do is simply log in and purchase what ever u like, at sale... My favourite Macbook Pro had huge price cut, from RM3899 to RM3568. That was cheaper than the education pricing which stood at RM3,599. Ipod touch was sold at RM748 only and the Microsoft Office Mac was on offer too at RM523.20 (was RM654)... Meanwhile, Ipad was sold from RM1418...

Too bad, my hubby didn't let me buy macbook pro during this sales... as we're renovating our house currently... hmmm... I feel really really really sad... sigh....

No comments: