Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Benefit Brow Shaping Kit

I love Benefit Brow Zings. I bought Smashbox brow shaping kit before this. Unfortunately, although i like the product very much, i was unsatisfied with the limited amount of wax given. the wax finishes first before the brow colour. Hence, I was back to my mission on finding the perfect brow kit. I was ecstatic when i found Benefit's Brow Zings.


The kit contains the following:-


  • pigmented wax for shaping

  • natural shaded powder for setting

  • discreet tweezers

  • hard angle brush

  • blending brush

  • complete lesson

What I like most about the kit is that they provided a complete lesson of how to shape your brow. I've been using this kit for almost 6 months and the pigmented wax is still lasting. I think i'd be having this kit for another 1 year coz it has so much more. I think it costed me about RM120 (i can't remember). Although it is quite expensive but now I really have beautiful brows, thanks to Brow Zing. I don't like to use eye brow pencil anymore because they don't give me natural brows. You can also use the colour as an eyeshadow for your eyes.

No comments: