Nuffnang AD Top Bar

Visit my new Domain

BlogExplosion

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sensatia Botanicals



I've been looking for pure facial products for quite some time. I've opted for natural oil (e.g. almond oil) as my facial moisturiser just because it is pure, with no preservative. But, I wanted to add some essential oil to the almond oil so that it will emit a soothing fragrant which can relax my mind... I was thinking of buying the essential oil from the coastal scents.

Well, i'm not going to buy the EO because I've stumbled upon Sensatia botanicals which delivers natural, organic products and made by hand products in the February issue of Female magazine's ad. I looked through their website at http://www.sensatia.com/, and oh boy, I fell in love with their products. I haven't used them yet, but the explanations in their website is enough to convince me of their products. I've e-mailed the distributor in Malaysia about the products. So, I'm waiting for their reply. Reviews will be posted as soon as i lay my hands on them.

No comments: